Inmate Phone Calls
- Inmates in general population are permitted to make phone calls at any time they are out of their cell.
- Inmates in restricted housing will be allowed phone calls at the request of the attorney or other professional contact.
- Phone calls will be billed collect and recorded unless your phone number has been added to the no-charge/no-record list.
- In order to be added to the no-charge/no-record list, your number must be verified. Please reach out to our inmate telephone administrator at email@example.com.
- If you need to schedule an inmate call, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional visits are conducted either on-site or remotely. Professional visits are neither recorded or monitored.
- For on-site visits, come to the lobby during normal business hours.
- In order to visit remotely, please follow the steps below:
- Click here for GTL's Visitor Web Portal
- If you have not registered previously, click on the REGISTER TODAY button.
- After you register, send an email to email@example.com to verify your professional credentials.
- Once you are verified, follow the link above to schedule video visits.
- We request that you schedule remote visits at least a day before your visit. If you need to conduct a same day remote visit, please call the facility lobby at 804-524-6600, extension 6020.
- Professional visits are conducted on a first come, first served basis.
- If you have technical issues, please call 855-208-7349.