- All mailed correspondence must be addressed to the inmate's full name and ID number.
- Riverside Regional Jail
John Doe #12345
500 FOLAR Trail
North Prince George, VA 23860
- Inmates can receive no more than five (5) pages in a letter which includes the envelope and any pictures.
- Any mailed items larger than US letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) will be returned to the sender.
- Soft backed reading material must be mailed directly from Amazon and not violate the content regulations of the facility.
Inmate Phone Calls
- Global Tel Link (GTL) is the current vendor for inmate phone services.
- Inmates are afforded free calls at the time of incarceration.
- Inmates in regular housing areas may make collect calls or debit calls.
- There are two (2) types of debit calls:
- AdvancePay Phone Account: This prepaid account enables the inmate to call your phone number using funds that you have deposited in the account. For more information and to set up an account, click here.
- Inmate Debit Account: The inmate is able to purchase phone time with commissary funds to make debit calls directly. Visit our commissary and inmate funds vendor, Keefe/Access Corrections, to deposit funds.
- Many phone companies do not allow collect calls to cell phones. Debit calling using the methods above are the only way for the inmate to call you if your cell phone cannot receive collect calls.
- Should you have further questions about receiving and blocking phone calls, rates, or technical issues, please call GTL customer support at 877-650-4249.
- Global Tel Link (GTL) is the current vendor for inmate tablet services, which includes internet visitation, text messaging, and photo sharing.
- This system is monitored by GTL and jail personnel. Any violations of the rules may result in a temporary suspension, a permanent ban, and possibly criminal charges for you and/or the inmate.
- In order to visit remotely, please follow the steps below:
- Click here for GTL's Getting Out Portal
- If you have not registered previously, click on the Create Account button.
- Once you are registered, you can click on the Talk button to schedule or start an internet visit.
- If you have technical issues, please call 866-516-0115.